- Hanging out on a cozy couch, in front of a warm fire, on a stormy day.
- The smell of banana bread baking in the oven.
- Listening to my kids laugh as they play with each other.
- A hot mug of my new favorite tea, vanilla hazelnut.
- Enjoying a great funny movie after the kids have gone to bed.
- Realizing that my husband and I may fight over stupid things like Starbucks and deli sandwiches, but when it comes to bigger challenges, we always find a way to come together and stay focused on the thing that is most important to both of us, our family.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
I've been a bit preoccupied lately, as we have been working out our new budget. During a time when we're making a lot of decisions about what we have to give up, it's nice to take a moment to think about just some of the things I'm thankful for...
Labels: thankful thursday