Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Unexpected Friendship

I was bloghopping* recently and happened across a blog of someone who, as I read through her posts, I realized has gone through very similar experiences as I have. We've been writing each other, and I'm so thankful we've found each other through this connection. I love that about the blogsphere.

* "bloghopping" - I just made that up...is that an actual term? Ok, so spell check wants me to use two words, blog hopping. Alternatively, it wants me to be blooping or blacktopping. I don't even want to hazard a definition of those.

8 comments:

rachel... said...

The thing I love most about blogging are the friendships/connections I've made with women so much like me!

Christy said...

I agree with Rachel! And I love your term - bloghopping. It's my new favorite word!

2 Brits, 2 Yanks, 2 Dogs said...

I have found a few new "friends" - of course you included and I love the fact that I can relate to so many people out there. I have actually picked up some great ideas, new recipes, help for some of the wierd things that have happened in my life - all from my new bloggy buddies.

Lucy said...

I agree with you. It is an unexpected joy finding friends through bloghopping. I guess you would compare them to pen pals of generations past.

Hope said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scary Mommy said...

It's an amazing little world, isn't it?! And I love that term. Perfect!

Kate Coveny Hood said...

I like bloghopping. I think it will catch on.

anymommy said...

Yep. It's why I enjoy it so much!

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs