Saturday, January 3, 2009

I'd like to thank the Academy...

...more appropriately, I'd like to thank the RaMbLeR for honoring me with my very first blogging award! I'm thrilled that you enjoy reading my blog. Thank you!


I'm supposed to pass this award on to what I consider to be my top 10 blogs, but I've never been one for following the rules, I like to mix things up by making up my own. So... I'm going to give some props to just a few people for the reasons below. Feel free to pass it on, or not. Mention it on your blog, or not. Just taking this opportunity to show some love. So, the rules are - there are no rules!

Sleepless in Sactown for keeping up not one, but two new blogs, and for imparting your expertise on living a Luscious Life.

HeatherDyan because to me, your words are like art - it feeds my soul.

To Keep It Real for helping me remember why I started blogging in the first place.

But Why Mommy and Inzaburbs for cracking me up on days when I could use a good laugh!

The Norwindians because you're my sister, and for inspiring me to start a blog!

5 comments:

jmt said...

Congrats on the award! :) Great way to start off the new year. Thanks for stopping by my blog - I love how we can link through one another in a constant, never-ending stream of blogginess. Happy Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Very exciting and well deserved.

Kirsten said...

Great picks to pass on your award to. May 2009 bring lots more your way. ;-)

For Myself said...

Can I just tell you how much I LOVE an absence of rules?
Thank you so much for the props. It means a ton, and I send some right back at you!

I'll clink my $.50 lemonade glass with yours and say CHEERS to a new bloggy friend!

Anonymous said...

congratulations, kari -- well deserved!
and thank you SO much for your kind words about my blog.
happy 2009!

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs