Friday, April 24, 2009

Thankful Thursday, on a Friday

Anyone noticing a trend here? What can I say...it's been a tough couple of weeks. Which made me even more thankful for the surprise I received in the mail today. It was my "Pay it Forward" package of goodies from But Why Mommy. This was just the bit of sunshine that I needed!

Check out these beautiful earrings, handmade by Renee herself. I put them on immediately, and wore them all evening. They are light and feminine - and I love them!


She also sent a lovely little journal and some yummy dark chocolate - my favorite sweet, how did she know? I loved the saying on the front of the journal, "Grow the flowers that you love, sing the songs you've forgotten, climb your tree". And inside the journal's cover, "She is a gatherer: moonlight, found wishes, moments of gratitude".

What a very special surprise. Thank you Renee!

9 comments:

Kim said...

This is so great Kari! What a beautiful package to receive. I love those earrings!

Rachel said...

They're gorgeous! This Paying It Forward is GREAT! :)

butwhymommy said...

I am so glad you love them :)

Kirsten said...

LOVE the earrings. Those are lovely.

Lucy said...

What a lovely package!

Kate Coveny Hood said...

I really need to treat myselfbto something from her stay shop... So gorgeous!

septembermom said...

Those earrings are beautiful! Enjoy dazzling everyone when you wear them:)

Christy said...

Wow they're pretty. I'm heading over to her shop now too!

Devoted Mom To B... said...

those are so pretty! does she sell them online? i'm going to click on her profile now...

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs