Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Shrinking Jeans update - my ace in the hole

Today is the first weigh-in day of my Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans challenge, and so far I've lost a grand total of ZERO pounds. Hey, I've only been doing this since Monday. I'm still trying to achieve all four of my goals each day!

I do however, have an ace in hole! My friend Devoted Mom to B, is a Pilates/Yoga instructor, and while I can't tap into her talents in that area by joining a class - since she lives two hours away, I can tap into her healthy living expertise. She's started a blog site called Luscious Life, dedicated to health, happiness and making life a little sweeter.

I was struggling with breakfast ideas, and asked for her advice. She wrote a post on her luscious blog with a great suggestion. I can't wait to try it!

Oops, I guess I just gave away my secret. Then again, this is a Sisterhood, and the point of the challenge is to support each other - so I'll go ahead and publish this to share with all (three readers of my blog).

1 comment:

Janeen T, aka: Ben's Mommy said...

ooooh, you are so sweet! The thing that I believe which connects us all is all the "stuff"
that comes with eating, and I'm not just talking about food. The emotions...there's my real struggle right there. Particularly when things are stresful. Glad you're enjoying the blog - I'm having fun with it too. Off to have my protein oatmeal...here's to good choices today.

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs