Monday, October 20, 2008

The Sixth Photo in the Sixth Album

I was tagged by my sister for a photo meme. I'm supposed to choose the sixth photo in the sixth album, and post it with a little story.
This is my oldest daughter, Seesa, on Halloween in 2005. She was two years old, and as you can see, is dressed as a lobster. I've always liked choosing what I think are sort of unique Halloween costumes for my kids. I totally get into the "holiday". I've always loved it. I love everything about it. Carving pumpkins, roasting pumpkin seeds, trick-or-treating. You get to be whoever/whatever you want for a day, and you get to eat a lot of candy. What's better than that? The other thing that I love about Halloween, is that you don't have to worry about getting anyone a present.

Imagine how thrilled I was that my little Seesa was actually born on Halloween. Ok, that blows my whole not having to get anyone a present benefit out of the water - but still, I couldn't think of a better time of year for her to be born.

By the way, check out that killer pumpkin she is standing next to. Can I pick 'em, or can I pick 'em?!

Now I'm supposed to tag six other people for this meme. I'll have to edit this post later with that. I'm not sure if I have six bloggy friends yet... Anyone who is interested in playing along (and being my blog friend), leave a comment!

No comments:

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs