Thursday, October 23, 2008

I am not making this up

So I'm driving in my car listening to the radio, when a commercial from my favorite store Trader Joe's, comes on. Here's the gist...

Halloween is coming! Are you tired of giving out all that pre-packaged candy? Why not give one of Trader Joe's treats instead? Our chicken broth is a kid's favorite.

Excuse me? Chicken broth???

They went on to talk about all the different things that chicken broth makes more yummy, and how they come in these re-sealable cartons.

Ok, but a kid's favorite? Are you kidding me?

So this Halloween, I suggest anyone who takes Trader Joe's advice, and gives out chicken broth to trick-or-treaters - go ahead and send your cleaning bill to TJ's after your house gets egged and TP'ed.

2 comments:

Maura said...

I remember hearing that commercial on the radio last year. They do have a weird sense of humor, don't they? :-)

Marinka said...

What, fish sticks are not available?

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs