Sunday, November 9, 2008

Interesting times

I'll never forget this fortune cookie I opened once that read "May you live in interesting times".

It's been over a week since my husband and I had a big argument. We had a long discussion about it this weekend, and I'm at a loss for words. I'm not even sure why I'm writing this post, except that maybe I just wanted to get down in writing how I'm feeling right now.

Sometimes the simplest thing can be more complicated than I can even wrap my mind around, all at the same time.

And as Forrest Gump (it was on HBO this weekend) would say, that's all I have to say about that.

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

I think marital discord is in the air right now. Mr. Mint currently despises me. We are in a downward slope of the marriage roller coaster right now.

So at least you're not alone. Unless you made up and everything is great. I couldn't tell from your post. In that case, you're on your own.

Anonymous said...

Ugh. Call me tonight if you need girl chat.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and did you get the pic I sent by phone of my wasband's new wife??

Marinka said...

I'm sorry that you're having a tough time right now, but OMG that saying "may you live in interesting times" is a curse. I would take it back immediately and demand a few million better fortunes to make up for it.

Anonymous said...

I actually find it um... interesting ... to live in interesting times. As long as it stays only this much interesting .
Having said that, I do not want any of you sweet people to be having problems.
I would like to send a genie your way with one wish for marital accord and two left for shoes or whatever. Oh strike that. No offense, but if I really had a genie like that I would keep him for myself.
Hang in there :-)

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs