- Economical commuter car
- Ability to hold large volume of groceries
- Always stocked with wipes, Kleenex, books, toys, snacks, recyclable grocery bags, pens, paper and a potty
- Spotted with crumbs, half-eaten snacks, random drawings, empty water bottles, wrappers, animal hair, crayons, receipts, kid's jackets, stuffed animals and usually a bag or two of something on it's way to be transported somewhere else
- Fast and Sexy (those are his exact words)
- Ability to hold multiple sets of golf clubs
- Always stocked with gum
Don't get me wrong. I love my Mommy car. I wouldn't have it any other way. And despite what it may sound like, my husband does actually have the kids ride in his car, he just frisks them before getting in to ensure they are not carrying any substances he does not want to see fall in between the seat cracks.
I'm also guest posting today for Christie on A Lil' Welsh Rarebit, while she is enjoying the beach in Florida. But I'm not jealous or anything.
A happy birds day shout out to my good friend Lish, who hit the big 4-0 today!!! Welcome to the club girlfriend, 40 is the new 30! According to Oprah anyway...the foremost expert on everything, don't you know.