Friday, July 25, 2008

Why is my hair so wet?

My husband got a new job in June, and has been traveling pretty much ever since. For the past couple weeks, he's been in London. On top of being a single working Mom while he is away - I've had this project at work that is really intense and really high exposure. This has meant that I've had to cut out a few things like, sleep.

Last night, the girls spent the night at their baby sitter's, to give me a little break - and probably them too. It's like a vacation for them, and I think it took their minds off of Daddy not being home. Unfortunately, it wasn't spa day for Mommy - I worked late again, but at least not past midnight.

When I woke up this morning, I decided to take a shower. Now we're talking spa day for Mommy... When I got out, I dried off, put mousse in my hair and started blow drying. My hair would NOT dry. I thought, wow - maybe I'm not used to my hair being this wet, because I usually take a shower in the evening and let my hair dry naturally a bit before blowing it dry. Sadly, it took me quite a few minutes to figure out that I had put my facial soap in my hair, instead of mousse! What the??? In my defense, my facial soap dispenses in a foam, like my mousse. So, I got two showers this morning.

I'm really clean today. And really exhausted.
 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs